Be A Souperhero
Terms and Conditions
Use of the Be A Souperhero Website (“the Website”) is provided by The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory, subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Be A Souperhero is a fundraising campaign that is co-ordinated by The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory.
Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the Website. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, your use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Application of these Terms and Conditions
These Terms of Service apply to all participants who have registered for Be A Souperhero, co-ordinated by The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory.
About The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory
The Be A Souperhero campaign raises funds for The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory. The Salvation Army is one of the world's largest Christian social welfare organisations with more than 1,650,000 members working in over 124 countries. The Salvation Army has been in Australia for over 130 years and currently has more than 8,500 active officers and staff delivering in excess of 1,000 specifically designed social programs across Australia.
Further information on The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory can be found at salvationarmy.org.au.
All funds raised through the Be A Souperhero campaign are credited to The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory. All donations over $2 are tax deductible and a tax deductible receipt will be issued to donors once their transaction is processed.
If you require a refund for your donation please email email@example.com. We will process your refund request at our earliest opportunity and the fundraising tally of the person you sponsored will also be updated. Once a refund is issued the tax deductible receipt you received for the donation will be voided.
By registering to participate in Be A Souperhero, you agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
Including, but not limited to:
- You must not upload offensive, discriminatory, obscene or racist content, including photographs, on to the Website or its associated services. The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory reserves the right to remove or edit any content posted on the Website or its associated services at its sole discretion and without notice, regardless of whether or not it is, in the opinion of any third party, offensive, obscene or racist. Please contact The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory if you believe any such content exists on the Website by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you build a fundraising page on the Website, it is your responsibility to ensure that the content you are uploading on your fundraising page is not copyright-protected, particularly in relation to images. If it is, you must obtain the copyright owner's written consent to use it. The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory reserves the right to remove any pictures, photographs or copy from personal fundraising pages, at its sole discretion and without notice if their copyright status is in any doubt. If you suspect a breach of copyright on the Website, please email us email@example.com.
- Posting any content to the Website or its associated services will give The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free right to use and reproduce that content.
- In addition, you as a user must not:
- misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or organisation;
- use the website to send junk email or 'spam' to people who do not wish to receive email from you; or
- use the Website to conduct, display or forward surveys, raffles, lotteries, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory reserves the right to cancel your registration in this campaign, and delete any fundraising page, without notice in the event of a breach of the above rules.
The name The Salvation Army and Be A Souperhero, the logo and any other product that we may present on the Website or its associated services may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not belonging to The Salvation Army or Be A Souperhero campaign, nor in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any way that may disparage or discredit The Salvation Army or Be A Souperhero campaign.
All content on the Website and its associated services is owned by The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory, or other original providers, and is protected by the applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws. You may copy content for your own personal, non-commercial use to promote your participation in Be A Souperhero provided you do not alter it or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory and, where applicable, the copyright holder. If you require further information about the use of content please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory or the Be A Souperhero campaign are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
The views of contributors to this website are not necessarily the views of The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory.
The organisers of the Be A Souperhero campaign do not undertake responsibility for the health and safety of those participating in the challenge. Medical advice should be sought prior to the challenge, and reasonable precautions should be taken during the week of the the Be A Souperhero campaign. Participants should cease the challenge immediately if they feel unwell.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions may change at any time without notice so please ensure you check back to keep up to date with any changes.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact:
- Pam - 03 8878 2473;
- Bri - 03 8878 2438; or
- Mel - 03 8878 2413
Alternatively, you can email the event team at email@example.com